The ‘Add-On’ Register is for families of children and young people with SEND (aged 0-25) living in Bournemouth, Christhurch and Poole. This may include:
- Developmental and learning delays
- Speech, language and communication delays
- Physical disability (including hearing and vision)
- Emotional and mental health needs
- Medical needs
Joining the ‘Add-On’ Register is voluntary and helps the Local Authority plan facilities and services to support local needs, whilst also offering parents and carers the following benefits:
- A free MAX card: offering concessions to over 1,500 activities around the country.
- Add-On News: an email newsletter sharing parents’ experiences, activities and latest news.
To join the register you can either complete the paper based registration form in the downloads section or you can apply on-line. To do this please click the 'register here' button.
Once you have joined the register you can update your details at any time by clicking the 'sign in' button and following the instructions.
If you are a professional and wish to subscribe to the Add-On Newsletter, click here