St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
St Joseph's is a Catholic school where we strive to achieve excellence in all that we do as we follow the Gospel values of Jesus Christ. Our mission statement ‘Together we will do our best for Jesus' with our values of Courtesy, Collaboration and Commitment underpin all that we do. The Governors and staff aim to create a caring Christian community where children can flourish in a stimulating environment
This school is run by Plymouth Cast.
St Joseph's RC VA Primary School
- BH12 4DZ
- 01202 741932
- Contact Name
- Mrs Jackie Turner
- Contact Position
- School Secretary
- See Journey Planner on righthand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Office open Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Term time
- From 4 years 0 months to 10 years 11 months.
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact School Admissions Team on 01202 261936 or apply on-line
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- This school provides an all inclusive experience.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?