Action for Children - Advocacy Service
Coronavirus may change some of the ways we work, but our services are still open.
Action for Children Dorset works with children and young people across the county to ensure they have the love, support and opportunity they need to reach their potential.
Our services include advocacy, children's centres, parenting programmes, a nightstop service and more.
- Action for Children Poole - Advocacy Service
Action for Children
c/o Bournemouth Learning Centre
- BH10 4HG
- 07889 604216
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Bournemouth and Poole
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- All Year Round
- From 8 years to 18 years .
- This Service/Activity is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone only
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
Via Young People`s Support Unit
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity