Carter Community School
As a school at the heart of its community, we work closely with parents and carers to ensure that all our students are dedicated to learning and develop the character necessary to take advantage of the opportunities provided. We support and challenge all of our students to fulfill their true potential, building their capacity for life-long learning. Our staff support students at each stage of their development to ensure that no child is left behind and our goal is that every student leaves us with the best qualifications possible, ready to be good citizens and leaders in their community.
This school is part of United Learning
- BH15 4BQ
- 01202 676789
- 01202 670822
- Contact Name
- Sam Davidson
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- The office is open Monday to Friday 8:15am - 3:30pm.
- Term time
- From 11 years to 16 years 11 months.
- This service is free.
- Booking Information:
- Contact School Admissions team on 01202 261936 or apply on-line
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- This school provides an all inclusive experience.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?