The Coffee House
Come in and try our tasty homemade food, delicious coffee and wonderful loose leaf teas. We love them and we know you will too! Why not come and say hello?
The coffee house is a community cafe for you to enjoy and use. With a warm and friendly atmosphere, free wi-fi, book swap and community art, you can join in or simply come and relax! If you don't have time to stay then remember that takaways are also available.
We host a number of regular groups that you can be a part of, including: Knit and Natter, Pottery Painting, Sewing Classes, Ukelele Club, Craft at the Cafe, and Mums on 'The Run'. Check out our website or Community Calendar in the coffee house for dates and times.
- The Coffee House
10, Adastral Square
- BH17 8SA
- 01202 684366
- Contact Name
- Simon or Hayley
- Contact Position
- Cafe Manager
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Prices dependant on goods purchased.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?