Poole High School
The hallmarks of our school are high expectations and supportive relationships in an ethos of opportunity and challenge. We appreciate that every child is an individual, and commit ourselves to helping all our students realise their potential. To that end, we work closely with parents to ensure that every student is supported and challenged.
We pride ourselves on our dedicated team of teachers, our excellent range of extra-curricular opportunities and, most of all, on the success our students enjoy in their studies, and their extended and entrepreneurial activities.We expect our pupils to work hard, to take pride in themselves, their achievements and their school and to achieve their personal best.
- BH15 2BW
- 01202 666988
- 01202 662043
- Contact Name
- Paul Gray
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday 8.25am - 2.55pm. After School Clubs until 4pm.
- Term time
- From 11 years to 18 years 11 months.
- This service is free.
- Booking Information:
- Contact School Admissions Team on 01202 261936 or apply on-line
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- This school provides an all inclusive experience.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?