Poole Early Help Assessment (PEHA)
The Poole Early Help Assessment is the Early Help Assessment tool used in Poole. (It has replaced the CAF/Common Assessment Framework).
Those who have not received training in the use of the PEHA, and those who work across Local Authority boundaries can continue to use the CAF or other recognised Early Help Assessment.
Training on the PEHA is currently on hold, but will be available for booking via www.bcpworkforcedevelopment.co.uk/cpd.
For more information, please contact the Poole Early Help Advice Point (EHAP) 01202 262626 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Help Advice Point (EHAP)
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 262626
- Contact Name
- Poole Early Help Advice Point (EHAP)
- Contact Position
- Early Help Advice
- See journey planner on the right hand side of this page, where you can view, bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday -Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:15pm;
Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 19 years 0 months.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral