Poole Domestic Abuse Project
We provide safe and confidential support for parents, carers, children, friends or family members who may be suffering from domestic abuse. We also hold weekly drop in sessions for those who seek advice or have concerns / worried about someone.
- Poole Domestic Violence project
Ted Webster Family Centre
Borough Of Poole
519a Ashley Road
- BH14 0BD
- 01202 710777
- Contact Name
- Jackie Wooster
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Telephone for details of times.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This Service/Activity is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
- Referral Procedure:
- Self referral or Professional. Via telephone or email.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?