Martial Arts & Fitness Centre
Ju-Jitsu self defence for all ages, focus on throws, locking of joints kicks, punches & grappling. We also use traditional weapons. Our grading and seminars are regular and you could become a black belt in a few years.
Karate focuses on striking, a popular martial art for all abilities. You will learn and understand the mechanics of the body whilst learning how to defend yourself. Your confidence will grow as you grasp techniques such as blocking, punching, kicks, strikes, evasion movements and self defence techniques, which include disarming an assailant.
- Martial Arts and Fitness Centre
156a Stanley Green Road
- BH15 3AH
- 07776 177366
- Contact Name
- Andy Walker
- Contact Position
- Senior Instructor
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 6pm - 7:30pm Karate
Tuesday 6.15pm - 7:30pm Ju-jitsu
Thursday 6.15pm - 7:30pm Ju-jitsu
Friday 6pm - 7:30pm Karate
Saturday 10am - 11:30am Ju-jitsu.
- All Year Round
- From 7 years to 18 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Accepts Leisure Cards
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone or e-mail
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Access to Leisure Provider