Parkstone Tower Practice
The doctors and staff at Parkstone Tower Practice in Poole are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in our website.
- Parkstone Tower Practice
- BH14 0DJ
- 01202 741370
- 01202 730952
- Contact Name
- Sue Wilkins
- Contact Position
- Practice Manager
- Please contact by telphone, e-mail, in writing or through a referral form
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday: 8;30am - 6:30pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?