Cuddles Day Nursery Canford Heath
Cuddles pride themselves in achieving high levels of qualifications and expertise within our staff and understand that a parents role is by far the hardest job there is. Through strong partnerships with our parents we aim to provide the children that we care for with the skills and self-esteem needed to reach their full potential, whatever their age or stage of development. It has been proven that a positive experience in the early years has a major impact on a child's future life chances and successes. A happy childhood is important to ensure that foundations are laid for them to become confident individuals with a positive attitude to learning.
- BH17 8PJ
- 01202 672671
- 01202 686086
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:45-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 2 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- 10% discount for UK military personnel staff NHS RNLI TAMBA. Conditions apply 5% sibling discount on eldest child. Conditions apply 5% if pay fees 6 months in advance. Conditions apply Can provide term time only contract for parents that are in education. During holidays 50% discount. Limited spaces for this offer. Please arrange a visit where you can view our Outstanding facilities. Prices available during visit to nursery.We offer term time and all year round care as well as breakfast club after school club and holiday club for school age children.Funded hours sessions available for 2 3 and 4 year old children in receipt of either 15 or 30 funded hours.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- We have a variety of spaces at all age groups please contact us for detailed information.We offer 7.45-1pm or 1-6pm or 7.45-6pm for all year round children and 8.45-11.45am 11.45-2.45pm 8.45-2.45pm and 8-1pm 1-6pm 8-6pm for our term time only children.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- vegetarian, diabetic, wheat free, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, Halal, nut free
- Referral Procedure:
- Phone contact, visit, completion of paperwork and deposit paid
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider