Montacute Special School
We cater for children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties aged 3-19. We run a Playscheme for two weeks in the summer holidays which is accessible only by Montacute School pupils.
Montacute is about to embark on building a new school. This will be the first purpose built premises we will have had, and we want our next school building to be able to properly celebrate our wonderful children and young people and give them a stunning new environment that both keeps them safe and provides opportunities for each one of them to enjoy and participate fully in life and develop their skills and talents
- Montacute Special School
3 Canford Heath Road
- BH17 9NG
- 01202 693239
- 01202 657363
- Contact Name
- Jill Owen
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- The office is open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm.
- School Term Only
- From 2 years 6 months to 18 years 11 months.
- This service is free.
- Booking Information:
- Contact FIS Admissions Team on 01202 361936 or apply on-line
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- This school provides an all inclusive experience.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?