Children's Therapy Service - Poole Hospital NHS
We see children/young people aged 0 to 19 years, living across Poole, Bournemouth and East Dorset (including Swanage and Christchurch). The team consists of specialist paediatric occupational therapists, physiotherapists and therapy assistants. The therapists are responsible for the assessment and treatment of children and young people's developmental, motor (fine and gross) and/or sensory difficulties.
They are part of the pre-school multi-disciplinary diagnostic team and we work in the hospital, in children's homes, nurseries, pre-schools and schools
Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- BH15 2JB
- 01202 442936
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 19 years 0 months.
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial referrals direct from GP’s, Health Visitors and parents/carers are not currently accepted and will need to be screened by a paediatrician who will refer on to therapies as needed.
- Languages Spoken:
- Health Description
Please see our website for all further information including contact details, referral criteria, handouts for parents and links to useful websites.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?